HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
Our first concern is for the health and safety of our staff, exhibitors and guests. In conjunction with Alberta Health Services and municipal bylaws we have established our COVID-19 protocols for Lethbridge & District Signature Events.
- Capacity will be controlled at the entrances based on the number of guests in the show. Staff will be stationed at the exits so they can count the number of guests leaving. Exit staff will radio entrance staff to allow for more guests to enter from the queue area.
- Perform frequent hand hygiene. This could include both hand sanitizer and/ or hand washing.
- Vendors may only serve one customer or cohort group at one time per 10’ section of booth.
- Minimize the handling of money whenever possible.
- Sanitize electronic keypads after every use.
- Ask customers to refrain from touching and encourage them to point to items.
- All exhibitors, staff and visitors are required to wear a mask or face shield for the duration of time inside Exhibition Park.
- Exhibitors may set up a permanent barrier as an alternative to wearing a mask, however they will need to wear a mask if not behind it.
- If are unable to wear a mask for any reason we ask that you inform our event staff.
- Masks are required to be worn properly which means that it must fully cover the nose, mouth, and chin. There are no required materials that they are required to be made of. An acceptable alternative to wearing a mask is face shields and barriers erected by exhibitors.
- Disposable masks will be for sale at the entrance in case a guest forgets to bring one. There are also many exhibitors in the show selling reusable masks.
- Children under the age of 2 are exempt.
- Food is permitted in prepackaged closed containers only.
- There is no dine-in or seating permitted at the event.
- Please follow all concession signage and regulations.
- Exhibition Park has a team of janitorial staff that will be cleaning bathrooms every two hours throughout the show. They will be checking/replacing hand sanitizer at all the stations throughout the show. All touchpoints will be sanitized throughout the show.
- The event map is designed to promote physical distancing for all exhibitors and guests. All Exhibitor booths are separated from nearby booths by an 8 ft drape wall behind and beside. The only exception to this is exhibitors in cohort groups that request to work together throughout the show.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to design their booths in a way that promotes physical distancing and minimizes the amount of product handling by customers. They may also erect a barrier between themselves and customers to promote physical distancing.
Alberta Government COVID-19 App:
All rules and regulations are non-negotiable for the operation of our event. Political statements disputing the municipal bylaws and AHS regulations will not be permitted. Any guest or exhibitor in violation of this protocol will be made to leave the premises.