Job Listing – Event Coordinator
Supervisor, Events & Entertainment
Include in your Resume – Will be based on Experience
To be determined
While the Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall direction of the department, this position will answer to the Supervisor of Events & Entertainment.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for the “big picture” of individual shows. This means working with event committees, developing and maintaining communication with exhibitors, and providing input on the direction of the shows. Current shows under this position are, but subject to change:
- Home & Garden Trade Show
- Farmers Markets: Saturdays, Wednesdays
- The Big Christmas Gift & Craft Show/ Christmas Farmers Market
- Whoop-Up Days Festival Street Vendors
- Other duties and Committees as assigned
- Applicant must have valid drivers license; must be open to work some weekends and attend after 4:30 pm meetings and able to travel out of the City
- Responsible for maintaining the link between the Event Committees and staff
- Attends assigned Event Committee meetings
- Responsible for monitoring, implementing, and updating the critical paths for the events
- Ensures that maps, contracts, etc. are presented for review
- Develops and maintains relationships and handles exhibitor requests and concerns
- Develops exhibitor packages, such as contract packages & confirmation packages
- Assigns exhibitor spaces for each show
- Provides information to Finance & Operation Department regarding booth spaces, power requirements, sign needs, set-up information, etc.
- Sell booth space to new exhibitors as needed
Deadline for applications:
4:30 pm Mountain Time Friday, June 23, 2017
Interested individuals can apply to:
Doug Kryzanowski, Manager, Marketing
Hand or Mail Delivery:
Reception, South Pavilion Building, Main Level
3401 Parkside Drive South, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 4R3
Cover Letter, Resume and References and expected salary range. Equal opportunity employer. Only interested resumes will be contacted. All applicants will be confidential.
Thank you for your interest.