Thank you for considering Exhibition Park to host your event. We will endeavor to perform the services requested to your satisfaction. It is our sincerest wish to have your function run as smoothly as possible. One of the keys to a successful event is communication so we want to take this opportunity to advise you of the Exhibition Park Policies. We strongly suggest you take the time to read the important points below.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or require clarification on any point. We will be happy to assist you.
- All bookings are considered tentative until the deposit is received and the signed function contract has been returned.
- Catering prices quoted are current and valid for a period of ninety days. Prices do not include gratuity or applicable taxes. All food & beverage prices are subject to a 15% gratuity charge.
- White or black linen table cloths are included for the Breakfast Buffet, Lunch Buffet and Dinner Buffet. Linen napkins are included for Dinner Buffet.
- Additional charges will apply for special order linens or for linen requests other than those listed above.
- Our Chef and catering staff will be happy to assist you in creating your own menu should the attached selections not meet your particular needs. We will be pleased to further assist you with related catering and entertainment arrangements.
- Menu and wine selections should be submitted to our catering department as soon as possible after confirmation of booking. Final details should be confirmed three weeks in advance.
- Our catering department will contact you 7 days prior to your function to confirm the “guaranteed” number of guests attending. Applicable food and beverage charges will be based on the guaranteed number or actual number served, whichever is greater.
- Due to provincial health regulations, all leftovers will remain the property of Exhibition Park and Exhibition Food Services will be the sole supplier of food, with the exception of wedding cakes. We will be pleased to cut and serve your wedding cake at no extra charge.
- All functions, entertainment and bar service must end by 1 am and the room vacated by 2 am.