EXHIBITION PARK MEETING PACKAGE
3401 Parkside Drive South, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4R3
Facility Rental Coordinator
Corrinne Little 403-317-3205, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility Rental Coordinator
Nevis Goruk 403-317-3211, Email: email@example.com
- ROUNDS OR 8 FT BANQUET TABLES
- ELEGANT BANQUET CHAIRS
- PORTABLE PA SYSTEM WITH A MICROPHONE & PODIUM
- PAPER & SKIRTED TABLES
- ROOF TOP LCD PROJECTOR AND A DROP DOWN 8 X 8 OR 10 X 14 PROJECTION SCREEN
ADDITIONAL AUDIO / VISUAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Exclusively through dB Pro Audio Ltd. (403 315 1833)
- SADDLE ROOM HOLDS UP TO 80 PPL
- HERITAGE HALL HOLDS UP TO 180 PPL
- MAIN PAVILION HOLDS UP TO 400 PPL
- WEST PAVILION HOLDS UP TO 400 PPL
28,910 square feet air conditioned banquet facility (17,311 square feet for the large side of the Main Pavilion
Seating with dance to accommodate about 400 people with lots of room to move around
There is 2600 square feet of banquet facility
Seating max 80 people
There are 6,533 square feet on the main floor and 3,402 square feet on the balcony level of banquet facility with a seating capacity of 160 comfortably on the main and 150 people seating on the balcony With lots of room to move around
No event is too large or too small to be held in our facilities with more than 125,000 sq. feet of rental facilities are available to you. You’ll be guaranteed personal service when you rent one of Exhibition Park’s many facilities. All rental rates include:
- Event Coordinator
- Available on-site catering, concession and beverage services
- On-site Exhibition Park staff
- Flexible hours
- Large parking area
Facility Quick Reference Guide
|Facility||Rooms||Size (sq. ft..)||Dimensions||Recommended Usage & Capacity|
|Pavilion||Main||28,910||444′ x 86.3′||Conventions, Seminars, Tradeshows, Banquets, Large Weddings, Indoor Vehicle and RV Sales, Furniture Sales, Cabarets, Craft Shows.|
|West||17,057||199′ x 88.5′||Tradeshows, Banquets, Larger Weddings, Seminars, Sports Events.|
|North||34,500||200.6′ x 181′||Tradeshows, Agricultural Events, Cabarets, Indoor Vehicle and RV Sales, Sports Events, Conference, Seminars, Ultimate Fighting Events.|
|South||31,712||217’11” x 181′||(Seed Floor 104′ ) Tradeshows, Agricultural Shows, Banquets, Conventions, Indoor Vehicle and RV Sales, Sports Events, Kick Boxing Events, Bridal Shows.|
|Saddle Room||2,608||59’10” x 47’5″||Meetings, Weddings, Seminars (up to 150), Dinners (up to 90), Christmas and Birthday Parties.|
|Pioneer Park||Picnics, Outdoor BBQs, Family reunions, Staff parties (up to 400), Weddings.|
|Heritage Hall||Main Flr – 6,533
Balcony – 3402
|190′ x 43′||Meetings, Tradeshows, Banquets, Weddings, Craft Shows (up to 400), Banquet with Dance (up to 350), Theatre seating (up to 400).|
When booking your Meeting with Exhibition Park we will supply you with a standard meeting package t no extra charge to help on your way. A 50% rental deposit of the total expected bill is required at the time of booking. Rental amounts less than $250.00 are payable in full when booking. Exhibition Park prices are subject to change at any time if a contract is not signed.
The following terms apply to cancellations. If a cancellation occurs within 6 months of the event no refund will be given…. If a cancellation occurs within 1 year of the event prior to 6 months 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
Final specifications concerning the lay-out of the facility will be established 7 days prior to the event. Exhibition Park reserves the right to refuse or terminate the service of alcoholic beverages at any time if the service is not in accordance with the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Association.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
EXHIBITION PARK CATERING must be advised of your function – booking and deposit for food and beverages must go through them and can be contacted at 403-317-3205 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Catering has an exclusive contract with Exhibition Park.
SOUND AND A/V REQUIREMENTS
Exhibition Park has an exclusive contract with dB Pro Audio Ltd. for all your sound and A/V equipment. Any requirements or questions can be discussed with Darrel Harris or associates at 403-329-9432. Please note Darrel should be contacted at the time of booking.
The renter agrees to abide by and conform to all Policies and Operational Procedures. It is Exhibition Park’s right to control the management of the facility. Any matters not expressly provided for in this agreement will be decided and dealt with at the sole discretion of Exhibition Park. These rules and regulations accompany the terms set out in the license agreement.
- All advertising related to the event should use the name “Lethbridge Exhibition Park”. Please do not refer to us, in your advertising, by any other name.
- Building names are as follows: “Heritage Hall”, “Main Pavilion”, “South Pavilion”, “North Pavilion”, “West Pavilion”, “Saddle Room” and “Pioneer Park”.
If the renter is selling products or services, and does not have a City of Lethbridge Business License, then it is the responsibility of the renter to contact the City of Lethbridge to purchase the required license. For more information contact the City of Lethbridge Regulatory Services 403-320-3074.
- Signage or advertising displayed at Exhibition Park, whether indoors or out doors, cannot be removed or covered.
- Exhibition Park only sponsors events which fit within their guidelines.
FINANCIAL / CONTRACTUAL
- A 50% rental deposit of the total expected bill is required at the time of booking. Rental amounts less than $250.00 are payable in full at time of booking the event. New tradeshows and weddings are required to be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the event.
- The following terms apply to cancellations. If a cancellation occurs within 6 months of event no refund will be given… If a cancellation occurs within 1 year of event prior to 6 months 50% of the deposit will be refunded… final specifications concerning the lay-out of the facility will be established 7 days prior to event. Revision costs to the event will apply in event of changes that occur during the last 7 days prior to event
- Where appropriate a guaranteed number is required 1 week prior to the function (food/liquor service).
- Cheques should be made out to the “Lethbridge & District Exhibition”.
- Exhibition Park may choose to sell tickets for your event. Any monies received from the ticket sales will first be applied to the rental bill.
INSURANCE / LIABILITY
- The renter shall assume all liability relating to the event and agrees to hold Exhibition Park harmless from any and all claims.
- The renter shall maintain ample public liability (one million dollars) and property damage insurance and provide proof of such to Exhibition Park. Hold Harmless Document signed 30 days prior to event. You are responsible for any loss or damages incurred during your event and will be invoiced at that time
GROUNDS / FACILITIES
- Exhibition Park has first right of refusal for equipment and services required.
- Exhibition Park’s exclusive contract holder for A/V equipment is through dB Pro Audio Ltd. Darrel at 403-315-1833. In the case of the A/V equipment contract holder giving up his 1st right or refusal on an event, any sound and light Production Company on grounds to do A/V service is applicable to paying the current commission on the total amount invoiced to Exhibition Park.
- Exhibition Park requires 30 days notice to fill telephone & data line requirements.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Chief Fire Marshall will be consulted over floor plans of large events. The renter must abide by the facility occupancy loads.
- Larger events require that the renter participate in a walk-about with Exhibition Park Operations staff prior to event.
- A renter will not distribute signs, show-bills, cards and windshield flyers of any description outside rented buildings or on grounds.
- Over-night campers need prior approval in order to stay on the grounds. Dumping stations and hook-ups are not available.
- Exhibition Park will make the sole and final determination on who can rent the facilities and for which period of time. Although we try to protect similar events for two weeks on either side, we make no guarantee of this. In addition renters should be aware of the fact that other events occurring on grounds may not be complimentary to their own. Please ask us for a listing of current events.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICES
- Exhibition Park’s exclusive contract holder for food & beverage services. No outside catering permitted.
- Exhibition Park has entered into an exclusive contract with Molson’s Breweries and Pepsi. As a result, clients are only allowed to serve beer products or soft drink products produced by these companies. This does not preclude clients from serving hard liquor, coolers, or the like at their event. Homemade wine is not permitted due to health regulations. In the case of the catering contract holder giving up his 1st right or refusal on an event, any caterer coming on grounds to do any food or beverage service is applicable to paying the current commission on the total amount invoiced to Exhibition Park.
PUBLIC HEALTH STANDARDS
- Section #38 of the Public Health Act Food Regulation will be adhered to. Animals are prohibited in establishments where food is prepared, stored or offered for sale, this does not apply to a guide dog used by a person who is hearing or seeing impaired.
- Policy of the Lethbridge Fire Prevention Bureau governing displays and exhibits under the Alberta Fire Code will be adhered to.
- No portion of the sidewalks, entries, passages, halls, elevators, mezzanine, or stairways of the facilities shall be obstructed by an exhibitor or renter at anytime.
- Assisting with booth lay-outs and placement of equipment is the responsibility of Exhibition Park and will be done with the assistance of Exhibition Park to ensure the safety of the public.
- Fire Lanes must remain clear at all times – No Parking within 30 feet from all buildings.
- No parking in tow away zones or designated areas clearly marked – vehicles will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
- In case of fire or fire alarm activation, please remain calm and vacate the building through the nearest exit. The Exhibition Park Fire Safety Plan will be put into place.
- Propane cylinders are not allowed to be used within the building. Smoking is not allowed in Exhibition Park Facilities. No open flames candles are allowed with the exception of the Caterers Angle lights.